Wednesday 11 July 2007

I just can't hide it

I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't!!!!!!!

I thought I'd wait until I'd written a few paragraphs, but I'll just start this one with the thing that made me smile all the way home this evening:

More cattle grazing

YES! The cattle have arrived.

You know, I had already composed an introductory narrative to the news that cattle had arrived: something about rugby teams having orgies while I was reading Beloved... But forget that: just check out the pix!

Cattle still grazing

- - - - -

Anyway, these beautiful beasts were a wonderful end to what had up until then been quite a rubbish day. I was exhausted today. Exhausted through excitement, no doubt. I'm hatching intellectual plans like never before at the moment... my mind is on FIRE.

- - - - -

Yes, I'm going to be a treespotter. The idea came to me yesterday, when I realised that I can barely identify Christmas trees, let alone any other variety. Yet I live and work in an area full of beautiful trees. I thought: "Imagine if you lived through life and never got to know the names of any of the beautiful women you saw?"

And that was it: the resolution was made. I didn't hesitate in picking up a little book I can carry around with me on my travels, identifying trees. I'll even get to learn the Latin names. Now that will be cool.

Having enjoyed yet ignored nature for so long, like so many ungrateful lovers out there, it's now time for Pete to give his full attention to all the pretty things in this world that make him happy :-D

- - - - -

The Stella Sessions are on tonight, and thanks to my sprained foot / ankle / lower leg (the pain keeps moving, what have I done?!), I'll be in the house to listen to Skream spinning his stuff.

DMZ this Saturday, WO WO!!

This really is getting exciting.

- - - - -

I'm a learning machine at the moment, catch me if you can...

- - - - -

One more, one more!

Billy

She's called Billy. Billy is my favourite. How can you resist a sexy beast like that?!

1 comment:

Doctor Rick said...

She looks stacked all right.