Friday 18 July 2008

More from the doctor

The time is ticking slowly, but it's ticking faster than usual, and now the broken mirror in front of me looks ready to reflect a more complete picture in the near future. We could be friends, away from my heart. Away from this world and its filth, away from the lies and the illusions. There are no lies behind my mask, there is only the sickly grin of a lucky doctor.

The drugs haven't worked, and nothing can save me now. The clippings of your lives lie scattered around my room like a puzzle with only one obvious solution. I will be happy again. Doctor Happy has made too many people happy to feel so sad, and now it's time for him to be happy again. The clock ticks on, and the hands are pointing to a happier future: they're pointing towards you and they're pointing towards the future, and I'm looking at them from behind my mask and I know that what I'm seeing is the only true way to continue...

1 comment:

Da Jedi Ninja said...

This is like the internal dialogue of a Max Payne character... :oD

More please!