Thursday 23 August 2007

My head is just too far up my arse

I don't write shit here any more, I'm too busy writing "serious" nonsense on that other blog. But fuck that, I'm listening to Plastic Little and feeling silly...

What's with the weather? I've been feeling slightly colder over the past few days. It's wet. I can't sit outside at lunchtime and read any more.

My emotions are a mess, I don't understand anything. Fortunately, I discovered today that most people are in the same boat. It's the weather. Yeah, it's raining, and we're all in the same boat. We'll call it Noah's Ark.

Tenuous.

Anyway, what's with my flow? I can't find that rhythm tonight, I've got a numb foot and I don't know why it's numb, it's not like I've been sitting on it.

DOES ANYONE WANNA DO SOMETHING CRAZY SOMETIME?

I mean really crazy. If you do, get in touch with your ideas.
And if not, thengetamuthafuckinlifebitch.

No comments: