Friday 11 December 2009

which one of you just flicked that switch?

and the light went on. if the light on the outside goes on, then the pupils shrink; the light on the inside causes them to dilate. a snooze on the train to help rest the brain, and then we're cooking. press the spacebar, but someone knackered the spacebar, it's slowing me down and I want to take these words straight to the space bar, these pupils are wide open like I'm in space. and so I came up with the name for my next act, the same name that I wrote on my phone years ago, but with a twist.

and just like that I pulled out the story I never finished and started trying to finish it again, and the memories came back, his memories brought my memories and suddenly there I was with an incarnation of memories, and more memories were shared and tales of another life, and a remix of memories, and memories and memories and memories. words about memories.

Lest you think I'd lost my mind and accidentally overlooked the capitals, there's one right there for you to start this line. The spacebar that slows the flow is far from acceptable: it's a par, and there's the word in its first appearance, how did it end up among all the other regular words of insanity. Sticking out like an alien at a beauty contest, there it is. The word.

and to celebrate the end of this return... nothing beats an ending like a full moon stop.

No comments: